Home and Studio Tour Information
Tours are available daily except on Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Year’s Eve and New Year's Day. All tours support the restoration, preservation and education programs of the Frank Lloyd Wright Preservation Trust.
- Entry into the museum is by guided tour only. The museum offers limited wheelchair accessibility. View information for guests needing special assistance.
- Advance tickets are highly recommended. Purchase tickets online or call our box office, 312.994.4000.
- Tickets are held for will-call pick up at the Museum Shop.
- Day-of tickets may be purchased online up to 30 minutes prior to the tour start time.
- Visit our Group Tours page to buy tickets for groups of 10 or more.
- Museum Shop can be reached at 708.725.3843 during business hours, daily, 10 am - 5 pm.
- Tickets are not refundable or exchangeable.
- Check in and pick up your tour tickets at the Home and Studio Museum Shop no later than 15 minutes prior to your specified tour or event time.
- For certain special programs and events, you may be placed on a guest list rather than receive a ticket.
- Late arrivals will join their specified tour or event in progress.
- Ticket purchases or reservations entitle the Frank Lloyd Wright Preservation Trust to unrestricted use of photographs taken by our staff or agents, without subject consent.
Free street parking is available.
For lodging information in the Oak Park area, go to www.visitoakpark.com.